John Deere - Beard Boy Productions
June 2016 - Present • EDITOR • VFX EDITOR •
Editor on five part documentary series as well as Editor and VFX Editor on Vision Film with eighty percent CG effects. Projects consisted of in-depth collaboration between editorial, production, and VFX teams. Created animatics and live action references for production as well as finishing editing on completed CG renderings.
Animated Short Film
January 2016 - Present • DIRECTOR • EDITOR •
Director and editor on animated short film.
Live Action Short Film - "Where's Larry?"
April 2015 - February 2016 • POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR • EDITOR • SOUND EDITOR •
Post production supervisor and lead editor on live action short film.
Glamour Magazine - Tinder, Inc. - FEMBOT Media Inc.
August 2013 - March 2015 • EDITOR •
Worked in tandem with FEMBOT Media Inc. producer and director as main editor and sound editor of episodes for a comic mini series as well as a set of Sundance Film Festival cover pieces for Glamour Magazine as well as an international mini series.
Sony Sizzle Reel
July 2012 - January 2013 • EDITOR • CINEMATOGRAPHER •
Collaborated with Sony producers as the main editor and cinematographer on sizzle reel that was pitched to all major networks. Converted several different video formats to work simultaneously in the same sequence.
Nick Cannon’s Celebrity High TV
March 2012 – March 2016 • EDITOR • CINEMATOGRAPHER •
Cinematographer for music, celebrity, fashion shoots, behind the scenes, and television pilots for all Nick Cannon's productions. Main editor and technical advisor on all spotlights produced. Organize materials and troubleshoot on the spot while working close with production team and producers. Advanced knowledge of various exporting and viewing formats for internet, projection, and DVD.
February 2012 – March 2013 • EDITOR • CINEMATOGRAPHER •
Cinematographer for music, celebrity, and fashion shoots. Main editor on all spotlights produced and technical advisor. Organize materials and troubleshoot on the spot while working close with production team and producers. Advanced knowledge of various exporting and viewing formats for internet, projection, and DVD.
Long Story Short Media – HEAF – Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
August 2011 • EDITOR •
Main editor for spot feature project. Worked closely with producers and director of Long Story Short Media. Created and edited a five minute long piece, which aired for fundraising and advertising purposes, as well as a sixty second commercial airing in New York. Multitasking while taking producer notes and applying to final product. Extensive organizational skills, and ability to work long hours and tight deadlines with graphic design team and assistant editors.
The Editing Studio
January 2009 – Present
Main editor and cinematographer for all past, current, and incoming clientele. Work includes high profile commercials, wedding videography and photography, customized material, short films, music videos, documentaries, demo reels, movie trailers, feature films, and spotlights. Excellent communication, organizational, and troubleshooting skills while working under tight deadlines.
Film/ TV Production
- Member of the Advisory Board for Cypress College's Media Program.
- Assistant advisor, Digital Media Arts, El Dorado High School.
- Main cinematographer for all TSL Electronics promotional material and commercials.
- Editor for School Video News Online Magazine since July 2012 to present.
- Producer, reporter, cinematographer, editor for the award winning news broadcast edtv3 News.
- Producer, director, co-writer, cinematographer, and editor for the award winning short film Lucy.
- Producer, director, co-writer, cinematographer, and editor for the award winning short film Jalopy.
- Cinematographer, and editor for the award winning short film Speechless.
- Producer, director, writer, cinematographer, and editor for the award winning music video Love Vigilantes.
- Cinematographer, and co-producer of the award winning documentary Team Crash.
Skills and Accreditations
Final Cut Pro Certified Level 1
Final Cut Suite
AVID Media Composer
Adobe Premiere Pro
Complete Editing Bay - Mac
Canon 5D Mark ll
Canon Prime L Series Lenses; 50mm, 24-70mm, 100mm Macro, 16-35mm, 70-200mm
Post Production Supervisor
- "Lucy" accepted into the Festival de Cannes Short Film Corner and winner of Best Student Film at the New York International Film Festival.
- Named PYLUSD CTE (Careers in Technical Education – Media Arts) Student of the Year.
- Named Newport Beach Film Festival and Orange County Film Festival’s Filmmaker of the Year.
- Named El Dorado High School Filmmaker of the Year 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- Lucy – Best; producer, director, short film, story, cinematographer, editor, production design, special effects, and three-time winning festival favorite at LA, OC, and International Film Festivals: Canada, France, South Korea, Serbia, and Poland.
- Jalopy – Best; short film, producer, acting, cinematographer, story, and editor at LA, NY, and OC Film Festivals.
- Speechless – Best; short film, story, acting, cinematographer, and editor at LA, OC Film Festivals, and Best I.P. Film of Chapman University.
- Love Vigilantes – Best; music video, acting, director, producer, story, cinematographer, and editor at LA, PA, and OC Film Festivals.
- Awarded a $1500 editing scholarship from Orange County Film Festival and a $1500 scholarship from New York Film Academy.